Blog#6:Closing blog

As our group worked on the final project, we realized the importance of PLN and social media. As a group, communication is very important for the essay. We divided our work and exchanged our ideas through social media. Social media makes communication between group members more convenient.

There is no doubt that PLN will help my professional development after the course. First of all, using PLN skillfully allows me to discuss professional knowledge with more people, which is helpful for my study. Second, after graduation, a good digital identity can help me find a satisfactory job. In fact, PLN can help me provide professional opportunities, but I will not rely on PLN. I think it’s my own ability is the most important.

Before this class, I thought PLN was not important, but now I have changed my mind. Through the study of this class, I have learned that PLN has a great influence on my development and the development of society. Social media is not only a tool for chatting, but more importantly, it can expand my interpersonal relationships and make me more competitive at work. I’ve come to realize that using PLN correctly can help me tremendously. If possible, I will try to bring my PLN from the local community to the global community to expand my personal relationships and career opportunities. But it will take a lot of work.

Reference

Social Media and Emerging Economies Technological, Cultural and Economic Implications – Chapter 5- From Information Society to Network Society: The Challenge https://tinyurl.com/yhkgamgn

1. weiblog

hi,
    PLN has helped us a lot in our future professional development. I have had the same thoughts as you before. I also thought that PLN was not important and I was not good at expanding my PLN. however, these six weeks have made me realize that PLN is extremely important for our lives now and in the future, in the workplace, and in our relationships.

It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you can continue to expand your PLN in the future.